Site icon BBC BIHAR

Denmark’s Prince Frederik Shares Update After Pulling Son from School Tied to Alarming Allegation

Credit : https://www.msn.com/en-us/news

Prince Christian of Denmark will start at a new school this fall after allegations of sexual abuse and bullying surfaced at his prestigious boarding school.

Prince Frederik and Princess Mary announced Wednesday that their 16-year-old son would start at Ordrup Gymnasium in the new school year. They previously shared that he would be transferring out of Herlufsholm School after one year following allegations of sexual abuse and bullying at the establishment. (Prince Christian is not connected to the allegations.)

Saying that they were “deeply shaken” by the findings released by the National Agency for Education and Quality, the parents of four said that the information “directs a particularly harsh critique from a state authority against Herlufsholm and places demands on the school at several levels, not least the leadership level” — which was unacceptable.

Credit : https://www.msn.com/en-us/news

Prince Frederik, 54, and Princess Mary, 50, said that the decision to move schools was “difficult” for their family and that their “special position as Crown Prince Couple” was a factor. As for what would happen next, the future king and queen said that they would talk to their children about what would be best for their education.

Exit mobile version